The grammar gym will provide you with 15 minutes of regular exercise each day as you work to make your grammar more accurate and confident.
Let us explore the GRAMMAR GYM:
- Use it regularly, for about 15 minutes a day, to help you revise and practise important areas of English grammar.
- You will see different sentences and questions each time you use it.
- Use a notebook to record each session as you complete it; In particular, make a note of the areas of grammar where you need further study and practice.
- Review your notes regularly, as you look for opportunities to concentrate on different areas of grammar in English.
- The following books are recommended:
Raymond Murphy, 2012 English Grammar in Use, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (4th edition, with answers and CD)
- The online resources available from the following sites are worth exploring:
- Apps for grammar practice are available from iTunes, etc.